Welz & Weisel Communications Hosts Journalist Roundtable: "Social Media & The Press
November 13, 2008
Welz & Weisel Communications Hosts Journalist Roundtable: Social Media & The Press: New Tools for Building Relationships
FAIRFAX, Va., November 13, 2008
- On December 10, 2008, Welz & Weisel Communications, one of the D.C. region's top independent tech PR agencies, is hosting a Journalist Roundtable focusing on how the media are using social media to communicate with readers, sources and PR professionals
- This open-ended discussion will provide insight on how today?s top media outlets are using social media tools and how organizations can use these new solutions to create dialogue and build relationships with the press.
- Attendees are encouraged to submit questions to email@example.com prior to the event as well as interact with the panelists during the Q&A session following the event.
PANELISTS and BIOS
- Kim Hart, Business Reporter and Post I.T. Blogger, The Washington Post
- Kara Rowland, Technology and Media Industry Reporter, The Washington Times
- Wyatt Kash, Editor-in-Chief, Government Computer News
- Stephanie Stahl, Executive Editor, Industry, InformationWeek
- Grant Gross, Washington, DC. Correspondent, IDG News Service
DATE & TIME
- Wednesday, December 10, 2008
- 7:30 ? 8:00 a.m. ? Registration & Networking
- 8:00 ? 9:15 a.m. ? Panel Event
- Pre-event registration is $40.00; $60.00 for onsite registration.
- For questions about the event, and to submit questions for the panelists please contact Kristine Gager at 703.218.3555 or via e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
About Welz & Weisel Communications
- Welz & Weisel Communications is focused on creating proactive, ongoing public relations campaigns that yield measurable results for clients in the business-to-business and business-to-government high-technology marketplaces.
- The Welz & Weisel Communications team is aggressive and strategic, ensuring its clients achieve business goals and capture market visibility and market share. For more information, visit www.w2comm.com or call 703-218-3555.
Contact: Kristine Gager
Welz & Weisel Communications
703.218.3555 (o) or email@example.com